FeedbackFive offers tools to help you track and respond to seller feedback. This is a feature available for users on the Pro plan and above. (For information on seller feedback and how it is different from product reviews, click here.)
Negative and neutral feedback that you have received on your Amazon seller account in the last 60 days will appear on the Feedback page automatically. You can click on buyers who have left negative feedback to contact them and even ask them to remove their negative feedback.
To import positive feedback, you need to enable Enhanced Feature Access. (Learn how here.)
You can type any text in the Search bar to search the entire Feedback Grid, or use the drop-down selector to select a specific field to search.
Use the faceted navigation on the left to filter your feedback:
- Order Date: date the order was placed
- Last Solicited: the date this order last received a FeedbackFive email from your account
- Feedback Date: the date the feedback rating was left
- Date Last Removal Sent: the date the buyer was last contacted regarding their feedback through FeedbackFive (See “Feedback Removal Request” below.)
- Feedback: Positive (4 or 5 stars), Negative (1, 2, or 3 stars) and Stricken (Amazon takes responsibility for the experience and strikes through the feedback).
- FBA: the fulfillment channel for the order (Fulfilled by Amazon or merchant-fulfilled).
- On Time, As Described and Service: questions Amazon asks the buyer when they leave feedback (may be answered with Yes or No or left blank).
Feedback Removal Request
In the event of a neutral or negative feedback, Amazon encourages sellers to contact the buyer and attempt to resolve their concern.
Once you've addressed the customer's concern, FeedbackFive can greatly assist in getting the feedback removed. Just click on the buyer's name to send a personalized message and a link to change or remove the feedback.
For more information on negative feedback removal, see Remove Negative Seller Feedback.